Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions:
- I’ve tried job searching on my own; why am I not getting any results?
- I’m too busy working full-time to manage my job search; what can I do?
- I need a new job; where do I begin?
- Can’t I just pay someone to find me a job?
All★Star Career Services’ reverse recruiting program may be the answer.
What is a reverse recruiter?
Recruiters are often the link between candidates and their next job. Recruiters own the entire talent acquisition process from end to end. This can include sourcing applicants, advertising job openings, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, and working with hiring managers to find the right fit.
Unlike the traditional recruiting model, where the recruiter’s primary job is to find suitable candidates for the companies, a reverse recruiter works for you!
In a nutshell, it’s a reverse recruiter’s job to manage their client’s job search.
A reverse recruiter is expected to search for qualified jobs, do extensive research and networking to secure interviews, and apply to those jobs on their client’s behalf.
Reverse recruiters are never compensated by the hiring company. Instead, they are paid directly by the job seeker to manage their job search.
Like professional athletes or movie stars who have agents to land them jobs, reverse recruiters act as agents for their clients, landing interviews and, hopefully, jobs.
After all, your profession is not job searching. So why should you be expected to be a pro at that? Instead, you can focus on what you’re great at and let a professional reverse recruiter do what they are great at, finding you a job.
What does the process look like?
- Résumé development
- LinkedIn profile creation
- Social media audit and alignment
- DISC and Clifton Strengths assessments
- What’s next?
- What’s your why?
- Target company list
- Compensation analysis
- Who do you know?
Company and Market Research and Analysis
- Marketplace landscape
- Reports on the top 10 targeted companies, including financials, personnel movement, projections, and press releases.
- Key personnel and Organizational Chart
- Social media engagement
Networking and Connecting with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Customizing each résumé and Cover Letter for each application
- Connecting with recruiters and other key personnel on LinkedIn
- Application Process
- Basic and advanced interview coaching
- Role-playing Q&A
- Video analysis
- Salary Negotiations
- Biweekly touchpoints for the first 90 days to discuss concerns.
- Custom LinkedIn announcement of the new position
To learn more, please Contact Me